Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My level was reset to 1 from level 150 in Candy Crush Soda. How do I get back to Level 150?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How long does it take to get a response from customer service? I'm not playing the game until I get some solutions. This is the 3rd time my game reset which is extremely frustrating.
I'm having the same issue. I scroll through the scenes until I get back to where I was (level 458) it is very aggravating !!!
I hope they fix it soon.