Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was in the middle of finishing a game after using multiple tools and bars to continue and it crashed. Needless to say I lost my bars and my tools and I can't get any customer service response
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kamakoz23,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team