Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost my progress after logging into FB after internet breakdown was on level 801 now 1 after spending a fortune with you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
jdjkhall said: I'm having the same problem. When I initially log in I'm on level 1. I'll then close the game and re-log in and my current level comes up. It is a 'work around' but it is annoying.
lodiko03 said: I lost my level 1382 after i update my candy crush soda application, and back to level 1 if i open, i already connected to my gmail and Facebook but still can’t open on my level what ineed to do
Hi Sally,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen here on King Care and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care