Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For 3 weeks maybe even 4. I have not been getting daily rewards on Candy Crush Soda. I reported it and got no reply . Can I please have a solution ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Someone suggested in another post that you can play the game on King.com rather than Facebook and receive the rewards/requests etc.
It's been over a week for me nothing show's... If they can't fix it it will be time to move to something else...
I am also having the same issue. I contacted King Care but as usual they haven't replied. I'd love to know if anyone has had the issue fixed?
I have the same problem. Was hoping this place would help. It's only been 2-3 days for me. I get the daily reward but it doesn't give it to me. Ever had any problems before.
I have the same problem