Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda doesn't give daily boosters. It gives additional time, yes, but the boosters don't add up in the account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not receiving any daily bonuses anymore either. Did they change it?
I don't know, they changed additional time to 2 hours, so I think this is software bug.
It's strange because Diamond Digger does. I like that. I have made so many purchases for CC Soda and refuse to do it any more and I'm only on level 1124