Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When launching Soda via Facebook, it brings me back to the first page. It seems to be a cookie or something on my MAC, since my daughter logged into her Facebook account on my computer and it does the same thing. Works fine on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it seems to be associated with the language. if I load via a french Facebook / preferences, the issues shows up. If I switch my Facebook to English, it seems to load fine.
Just to add, I'm not loosing my progression, the game just loads to the first screen and I have to scroll though multiple stages to get back to my progression