Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I wanted to store my progress in Facebook, but after logging in it, the game begins to level 1 :-( I was previously around level 1050. How can I get it back ? I heard that I have to get the player ID, but where ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Reman,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
- Mark
Hi Dwayne,
I can assist in getting the game progress back in Candy Crush Saga.
Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
Hello
my grandmother play candy crush on het ipad now she got a new one when i log in on facebook everithing is gone from level 520 to level 1 so she is not very happy she play 3 years for that is their a solution for that problem
Hi Mark,
We are not getting any private message from your side. Please check again any send me that message again.
Thanks