Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After lvl 825 when I try to go to the next lvl it's showing this message: Couldn't connect, Go online to download episodes (im already online) many others have the same problem but if I try to play from Facebook from a pc I can play the next lvl.. So it's an app problem...
I am stuck at a roadblock and level I have passed and get an error message saying connect to internet to down load further episodes and levels. Please help