Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have proudly finished level 825, but then when I need to move to 826, it says that it couldnt connect! I lost my gift of 2 hours life without go on to the next level. I read that many have similar experience with 826! Please help us!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If your CCSS account is linked to your Facebook all you have to do is uninstall CCSS on your mobile device. Download the app again and make sure you connect to Facebook again. Once you do that you should be all set. Enjoy!
Same problem encountered. Keep asking me to go online to download levels and I hv tried both wifi and data