Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When you purchase three striped lollipop hammers and try to use them, it deducts TWO. This has happened multiple times so I will be opening a claim through PayPal for the return of the money I have wasted playing this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi cm922,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Facebook.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team