Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Not getting any rewards despite passing multiple levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stefano Rossi,
Thank you for your reply here on King Care.
I am sorry I misunderstood your question.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
nope don't agree with this. After a few games there is a cake which offers you extra gifts if you complete that level as an example. But when you go past it it doesn't give you the gifts, so why offer something which your not going to get? It says if you complete this level you will get this... Not maybe or not.
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.