Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I want to change my password and i don't know how to do that. Please, can you help me???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ronnie, we cannot change your password for you, but I can advise you how to do it. Is it on the King. com site, or king care or Facebook?
No pleas change my password
Hi Maria,
Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should
Are you still needing help with your game?