Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Paid $11.99 last night for the Autumn Sale package. Received the boosters but not the 2 hours of unlimited lives (which was the main reason I bought it). How do I get this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has happened to me several times. I suggest contacting customer service. The contact us link is at the bottom of the page. I was credited gold bars to equal the 2 hours. They need to stop advertising the 2 hours free play as it does not seem to work. Good luck.