Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing candy crush soda saga for a few years now and on the daily bonus I was on like day 285. Something mess up on my phone and for whatever reason it started me over on Day 1 9 days ago. Is there anyway to get back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For what it’s worth it takes less than a week to get double bonuses and once you start getting them that’s as good as it gets. Sorry you lost your streak I lost mine a few weeks back from a similar glitch. I now make it a point to collect my bonus before any updates or shenanigans might send me back.