Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Yesterday I played the newest levels 1826 on, used a bunch of my boosters especially in the hard levels. Went out to run some errands and came back to find all my progress was lost and I was still at level 1826. What a rip off!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As much as I loved playing. Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda have now changed and I don't want to buy extra boosters that I already used. Candy Crush won't let me play anymore and Soda ripped me off!
Same here...
Mine also.