Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is going on with the new levels starting at 1826?I have passed levels 1826 - 1830 multiple times, using many boosters on the hard levels and yet, every time I sign back in, I'm back to level 1826....what is going on??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LE Baotixita,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Please try again and let me know how you're getting on now.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team