Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have played and won over 30 games and have not received any boosters or gold bars. I do not understand. I should have more than one gold bar for as many games and first places I have had and I never receive boosters, would like to know why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gold bars you can really only earn through the weekly Bubblegum Hill event or your wallet. Boosters you get for completing quests, winning events and formerly the daily bonus. Beating 30 levels is it’s own reward, boosters and bars are only a means to an end.