Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 1296 but my progress shows I am on level 1186. The notice for gift boxes appears and if I pass a level that they are on I don't receive a reward. This morning it won't let me try 1296 as the gift box notice keeps going round in a loop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I checked and its still an ongoing issue. The studio team ARE aware of it but haven't got a fix yet. As long as you can scroll up to your correct level? Its annoying I know. Its possible it could be linked to the gift boxes.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care. I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?
Yes I am now on level 1500 but still showing on 1186.