Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda Saga is saying you have to go online to download new episodes when will this be over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi All,
I also faced same issue. I checked my storage capacity & I came to know that its got full.
I cleared some space. I reinstall the Candy Crush Soda Saga. Connect with facebook & problem got solved.
I hope this could help you all.!!!!!!!!!
Thank you.
I have just completed level 945 and got this message....2nd time in 2/3 months. And I'm positive that last time it was fixed I went back on my log in days by at least 2 or 3 weeks.
Same problem someone fix!!!!!!!!!!!