Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
portal not automatically adjusting to completed levels
portal after levels 885 and 945 do not automatically put you to what you have completed, have to scroll thru all completed sets to get to present set. this has been like this for months.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I am so sorry but the levels not opening to where it should, is still an issue. I hate answering posts that have been kept waiting when I cannot give any better news. The team are aware of it and are investigating but I don't know when. I can say its not just you though so its not your device
i still have not gotten any response directly, i am now on level 1074 and portals are still not advancing automatically
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?