Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was reaching level 825, the next day was thrown back to 705, needing "to go online and download episodes"
How I can regain my spot at 825?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I ended up uninstalling then reinstalling the game. Keep in mind I was logged in with facebook which held my progress.
Started getting this same thing a couple of days ago....I was in the 900's now back to 705
same thing here at level 908 update last night now thrown to 705 telling me to go online to download episodes? what the hell? please fix!!!!!!!!
Mine has been doing it for two weeks now... i know I was at least level 821 and it takes me to 705 also.... found app needing update at play store so I did that and now I'm at 765 but still a far cry from where I was... let's me send requests to friends but cannot go back to where I was please help!
Mine is still doing the same thing. Been going in since yesterday
I had the same problem till now, the game is operate properly, it might be solved.
I just looked at my game this morning cause this happened last night and my game is back to where it was
I had this same exact problem. When you email tech support nobody answer. They send a link for here and this is not the answer.