Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This is the 2nd time I’ve lost all my progress in soda crush. It’s Time was 720 this time I was @ 675. Went to play and it started me on level 1 again! HELP! Is there anyway to get me back to where I was even though I wasn’t connected through FB?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?