Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing candy crush soda today and each time I finish a level my daily reward goes up by a day and I get the boosters. It's kind of making the game less challenging as I've got so many boosters now. Is there a fix for this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
WHAT NONSENSE! Mine have disappeared altogether, in CC SODA - no DAILY REWARDS when I log in. They just buggered off. So enjoy your rewards, I'm sure King "CARE" wont care either way and just enjoy the blessing of getting boosters because they will just disappear when you least expect it and you'll need them. QUESTS have also been stuck on 96 hours before you get any more and my MEMORY PIECES also disappeared.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?