Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am able to get to the point off the three fish loading the game then it crashes, it's been like this for months but now it fails every time, have tried reinstalling ,also logins in out of Facebook. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Valerie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting but try some of these tips in the following threads for a possible resolution:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
If these tips do not help you, let me know and I'll try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account.
Hope this helps!
Jilly