Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been stuck on 96 hours for quests since September. How do I resolve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok Christine, this might not work as it applies to lives, BUT if the timer is stuck, it might just give it a kick. Here is the advice from King
"If you have recently changed the time on your device (due to travelling or other reasons) this may affect the lives timer in game. To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life. Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life" you will need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. In this case, please calculate how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly. Once this is complete, briefly return to the game’s map screen and then return to the settings menu on your device and set the date and/or time back to the correct time. Finally, restart your device and this should resolve the problem."
If this doesn't work, try the troubleshooting I gave you earlier in the thread, and if that doesn't work, let me know. I know sometimes the quests are test related, meaning they are only given to a certain percentage of players and when they deem they want a change, the players testing move around. So it could be that but at least all the steps will rule out an issue and then I can query it with the King team
Thank you ~
Chicken Slayer
Ah sorry to hear that.
Ok I am going to give you some troubleshooting, but I also seem to remember something about a clock, so hang on to the link until I find you the info about the clock. ...
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Brb in case you're around when the notification for this comes through lol.
Thank you for responding to my question.Yes I’m still stuck.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry for the delay in a response. Are you still needing help?