Supposed to be close to level 900 but icon is stuck at 705

AKearney
AKearney Posts: 2 Newbie

Went on to play as I do every night but the last few days getting a message "can't connect, go online to download episodes".  Its only showing me this when I try to go to the next episode.  I should be right before level 900 I believe, but it has me stuck at 705?  I have done all the usual troubleshooting.  Sent message to support, support sent email directing me here.  Please help, this is part of my end of day wind down.  :(

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I am sorry this is happening to you all in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

As Lynette wrote, our Game Studio is aware of this issue and in the process of investigating and resolving this. Please stay on the look out for updates for our game.

In the meantime, please try replaying the level on which your avatar is stuck.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Michelle
    Michelle Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm having the same problem... It started a few hours ago for me as well. Bumped down to 705 and it keeps telling me it can't connect to download "new" episodes.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi AKearney and Michelle,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem with your game, are you still able to continue playing Levels?

There is a current game bug that seems to put players back to a previous Level so you have to move ahead to play.

If you've lost your progress completely write back here so we can get someone to look into it for you.

• AKearney
    AKearney Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi AKearney and Michelle,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem with your game, are you still able to continue playing Levels?

There is a current game bug that seems to put players back to a previous Level so you have to move ahead to play.

If you've lost your progress completely write back here so we can get someone to look into it for you.

Hi Lynette.I am only able to play levels 705 and before. I am unable to see levels past that. If I go to the map and click on next episode I get the same "can't connect" message.
  • Joanne_Malone
    Joanne_Malone Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the exact same problem.so frustrating.

• VanQuiqui
    VanQuiqui Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having  this issue also I passed level 705 I'm stuck there

• MA_RY
    MA_RY Posts: 1 Newbie

j'ai le même problème impossible de retourner au niveau ou j'étais . Je retourne au 915 hors que je suis au dessus du niveau 970.Sur mon téléphone le problème c'est réglé mais pas en jouant sur mon PC

• Michael_Rose
    Michael_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2017

I have the same problem, I was on a level over 1100 but went on to play today and got the can't connect to internet error even though I had WiFi connection and 4g. I'm now stuck at 705 and it won't let me progress past this point even if i complete level 705. I still have all the boosters and memory cards I had previously, I've just been knocked back nearly 500 levels. Does anyone have a fix for this, I'd not noticed but I'd been logged out of Facebook for a while I think so not sure how many levels back I'll go if I uninstall and then reinstall. Any help or suggestions, tried restarting, force closing other apps, etc but no fix?

Thanks

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator

I understand how it  can be very frustrating when these things take time, but King are looking into this problem and we hope they will have a fix soon.

• Michael_Rose
    Michael_Rose Posts: 2 Newbie

I understand how it  can be very frustrating when these things take time, but King are looking into this problem and we hope they will have a fix soon.

Thanks Lynette, just don't want to uninstall in haste and lose stuff if there's going to be a fix for it that's all, wasn't sure if it was a bug with the game or just me that was affected.ThanksMichael
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I am sorry this is happening to you all in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

As Lynette wrote, our Game Studio is aware of this issue and in the process of investigating and resolving this. Please stay on the look out for updates for our game.

In the meantime, please try replaying the level on which your avatar is stuck.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?