Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My bonus reset and now it will not start again after 2 days. I went to Toronto and my time zone changed. I fixed it but now the daily bonus is gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care. I am so sorry for the delay in a response. Are you still needing help?
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry for the delay in a response. Are you still needing help?