Game starts at Level 1

Options
skatingjerry
skatingjerry Posts: 1 Newbie

The game always begins at 1 even though my actual level is higher.  I have to scroll through to get to the right screen.  What's happening?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening, thank you for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. Are you still needing help?

• TKat
    TKat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Having same issue as "skatingjerry" ... The game opens at level 1 even though my actual level is much higher.  I have to scroll through to get to the right screen. Game awards are not being collected, as well.  Any ideas Chicken-Slayer?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @TKat and @skatingjerry!

I assume you guys are playing through Facebook and there is a trick you might not have noticed yet...

If you select the portal sign, you can select the last episode and it should bring you to your current level so you don't have to scroll. 

Hope this helps :) 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @TKat, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I never knew that @QueenB.  Thanks for this information.

• TKat
    TKat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank You Queen B .... This method is how I currently get to my level.  Used to open on the level where I left off and asks to restart challenge upon every opening of game on facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?