Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
On my Kindle & phone this is just impossible. I get 2 bottle easily enough but that's all, no matter how many fish, colour bombs or stripes I send there. Grrr!!!! Please don't just mark as "solved" when it isn't
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too No worries, it was you willing to help me
I hate levels like that thanks for letting me know
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I collected lots of boosters and then finally managed to get past it after a long long time
Good evening,
I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?