Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
While playing that i beat all 5 levels and got my lollipops and as i was defending it the timer ran out and i didnt get any gold it happened 2 different times why dont you get gold?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know Michael, I am so sorry, but we cannot change anything until the studio fix the issues.
Once we have an update the game will update itself, but I don't know when that will be. Unfortunately they have a list of issues which doesn't help
It still does the same thing i beat them again a couple different times now and when i come back the time runs out and no gold.still haven't got any responses back yet of why.
Good evening,
I am sorry bubblegum hill is having issues still and is under investigation.