Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I load the game on either my phone, tablet or Facebook, it always loads me at level 540, but I'm actually at level 595. I have to scroll across to the level I'm actually at.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.I am so sorry you have not yet had a reply, are you still needing help?
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a reply, are you still needing help?