Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am no longer getting quests. It says new quests will be available in 96 hours. But this hasn't changed in over 2 weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So why am I told that new quests will be available in 96 hours? If quests are no longer available, could the text be changed?
I understand about special events etc. I am talking about the quests shown after clicking on the button, top right. There are usually 3. I rely on these to get boosts so I might have to give up playing if I am no longer getting them.
Hi Mango22,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team