Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Previously, on 2 occasions, asked the same question for help with levels on Candy Crush Soda Saga. How long am I expected to wait for a response from your technical team?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well many thanks for your help. Hopefully it won't be too long
Ok, so confirmation, there is a ticket open and they are working on the issue, but we don't have a timescale yet. Sorry
Thank you
No worries, I know exactly how you feel as they seem to spend more time fiddling about changing levels than fixing things. Something that frustrates us too.
I have left Cez a message to see if she can chase it up for me. If she doesn't get around to it tommorrow, I will keep prompting whoever is around to ask them. But as each studio works independently and King care is another department from them, the King mods have to wait for replies too
Thank you for your reply. It is extremely frustrating and yes I’m not receiving any gift boxes at all. I will be grateful if you can ask the team and again thanks
I don't have any good news for you I am afraid.
Are the rewards you're not getting, the gift boxes? Along with the scrolling problem, that is on the list of issues.
Unfortunately as its not stopping people playing its on the lower end of the priority list
I will ask the King team if they can find out if its likely to be soon but what makes it worse is its not affecting all players so its trickier to find the cause.
Sorry its not better news
I do still need help. I'm now having to scroll through 6 pages of levels to get to the level I'm on. Any help would be appreciated
Good evening,
I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?