Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was at level 990 the other day. When i went to play i am now at level 967. I updated FB i uninstalled and then installed Candy Crush Soda Saga and i am still at wrong level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb, can you not just scroll up? There is an issue where the game opens at the wrong level, but usually players can just move through the map to their correct level and carry on playing.
If it happens again, let me know which OS you use, and I can get you the troubleshooting
No problem never solved so basically i am repeating 23 levels. Hopefully this won't happen again.
Thank you
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you haven't yet had a reply.
Are you still needing help?