Quest and booster gone

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

In candy crush saga we have the wheel and daily booster to get booster,, in candy crush soda saga I had the daily booster "" GONE"" , I had Quest game " GONE"" , I have Nothing to earn boosters!!!!, please fix ,, thankyou

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.

I am so sorry you have not yet had a reply, are you still needing help?

• Maureen-3
    Options
    No I still have a problem with the quest game gone from my Ipad,, I have done everthing,, and right now I am angry because I was winning the strip contest BECAUSE i was playing nonstop to earn some free boosters, only why to get them now,, and out of the blues SHARON passed me and in a few minutes has more than 2000 striped candies than me,, its impossible,, you can check my account,, been playing since yesterday,, its not fair,, something as to be done to keep the game fair play to all,, thank you for your response
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, she got that many in minutes? Wow that's a lot. I will pass this over to a King moderator I think to see if they have any ideas if it was a test feature thats only available to a certain group or if its gone in error. In the meantime, could you try this troubleshooting just to double check there is nothing on your device that is stopping it showing. Have you checked for updates?

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

• Maureen-3
    Options
    I have tried everything,, I think after reading other opinions that its not me but the game,, that happen to candy crush and after a few months and a new update everything was solved,, please fix. Thankyou
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Maureen, I think you are right. The games have a bucket full of problems at the moment. The reason why we always ask for troubleshooting to be done first is to rule out a device issue. When its not, we can tell the studio that you have tried everything and its their game. 

In this instance, not everyone gets the quests or mini games sadly as they are part of a testing group which is random. But the daily booster has vanished I know. 

I will see if we have any updates on this :)

• Maureen-3
    Options
    Thank you for your prompt response,, I will wait for a new update,, thanks
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Maureen,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. When it comes to the daily calendar, it is a known issue that some have and that the team is working on. These things can take time but I want you to know that this is something that the team is well aware of and trying to fix.

Regarding the issue with the quests, we need you to help us out (so that we can help you out!). We need more information regarding your device and game version. Also, if you could attach a screenshot of what you see in the map it would help us check the issue and, if needed, tell the team so that they can work on it.

Cheers and thanks for your patience throughout all of this!

Xarly

• Maureen-3
    Options
    Hi,, can you tell me how to take a screenshot from my ipad and send it to you guys? Thank you
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Hold down the home button and the power button for a few seconds, the screen will flash and the picture should appear on your screen. Sometimes it can take a few tries to get it perfect.

Then you see the little icons just above the answer boxes on this page? The middle one is to add an image, if you are using King care from your ipad, then it will open your images file to choose it :)

• Maureen-3
    Options
    Good morning,, I won the striped candy contest and got credit for only 2 candies not 3,, can someone please fix? And still no quest game,, can you tell me how to send a screen shot,, thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?