How do you pass 1966 soda saga

cazmartini
cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3

Can’t get past this level not enough bottles in the moves given

Answers

• Hurretje
    Hurretje Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2017

Level 1966 is a true dread that, IMHO, is solely meant as a cash cow. As I play on my Android device, I can gather free boosters and sometimes gold bars through challenges and daily booster rewards and I decided to use those to finish this disgrace of a level by using lolly pops and gold bars. There is a difference between hard and challenging levels, and utter crap that not deserves to be called a level.

• xavier127
    xavier127 Posts: 7 Level 2

I agree that this level is to use up all your boosters and gold bars. There is no way to get 12 bottles in 40 moves when half the time the bottle doesn't even fall.  I have been playing since the level appeared and the best has been 8.  This level is a total scam!

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3

I finally got through it using 150 gold bars and about 16 lollipops. Depleted everything I had. How ridiculous is that!!!!! If they continue with levels like this one, I will be deleting the game and finding something less frustrating to play!

• Delora_Sim
    Delora_Sim Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1966 solved without boosters

To solve this level, you have to keep the bottom lines "x" blocks. Don't break anyone of them. So bottles will keep popping out from the bottom left box. Can be solved without any boosters.

• Max_Williams
    Max_Williams Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2018

Level 1966 solved without boosters

To solve this level, you have to keep the bottom lines "x" blocks. Don't break anyone of them. So bottles will keep popping out from the bottom left box. Can be solved without any boosters.

ah, at last, someone who has figured out any kind of strategy! In order to keep the X blocks I Type your answer hereguess you'd need to avoid triggering fish when there's not a bottle on the screen (since the fish would remove the X). Using this strategy, if you use a lollipop hammer to clear the space for the bottle, does a bottle always come through? IF so then theoretically you could clear it by saving up 24 lollipop hammers!Do you have any other tips on how to pass it? thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?