Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can’t get past this level not enough bottles in the moves given
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 1966 solved without boostersTo solve this level, you have to keep the bottom lines "x" blocks. Don't break anyone of them. So bottles will keep popping out from the bottom left box. Can be solved without any boosters.
Level 1966 solved without boosters
To solve this level, you have to keep the bottom lines "x" blocks. Don't break anyone of them. So bottles will keep popping out from the bottom left box. Can be solved without any boosters.
I finally got through it using 150 gold bars and about 16 lollipops. Depleted everything I had. How ridiculous is that!!!!! If they continue with levels like this one, I will be deleting the game and finding something less frustrating to play!
I agree that this level is to use up all your boosters and gold bars. There is no way to get 12 bottles in 40 moves when half the time the bottle doesn't even fall. I have been playing since the level appeared and the best has been 8. This level is a total scam!
Level 1966 is a true dread that, IMHO, is solely meant as a cash cow. As I play on my Android device, I can gather free boosters and sometimes gold bars through challenges and daily booster rewards and I decided to use those to finish this disgrace of a level by using lolly pops and gold bars. There is a difference between hard and challenging levels, and utter crap that not deserves to be called a level.