Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
twice have purchased 6.99 coin packs to finish level only to have game restart resulting in failed level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been having the same experience now since the last "upgrade" that also removed all the side quests. If I make a purchase, it is because my progress on the level is very close; but after a purchase, the game closes, and I lose all progress. I have to start all over again and make numerous attempts to get to that point again. I want my money back for these wasted purchases. I thought it was a glitch on my phone, but it's not. It's just another money grab. I suppose that is why the side quests were removed as well -- no boosters without cash. I'm ready to just delete the game and all the other King games I have installed. Sick of corporate greed.