Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had done all the quests, everyday the quests column always mention 96 hours until the new quest arrive, I had been waiting for a week it still not yet came.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know Tracy, for that I apologise. The forum was meant to be player led originally as the King care moderators don't just have this as their main job they have other stuff to do too. We Superstars have been added, but we are all volunteers so look through the forum in the time we can around our family and real life work etc. So there is a backlog but we are working through it.
Are you still having the issue? I read on the king site that it can be caused by changing times and I have a fix if you still need help..
If you have recently changed the time on your device (due to travelling or other reasons) this may affect the lives timer in game. To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life. Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life" you will need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. In this case, please calculate how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly. Once this is complete, briefly return to the game’s map screen and then return to the settings menu on your device and set the date and/or time back to the correct time. Finally, restart your device and this should resolve the problem.
This can also work for quests too. Sometimes it might just be a simple case of updating the game.
Apologies again for the wait
I asked four month ago as well but no one reply and super angry
Good evening,
I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?