Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been playing for several months and I never receive any booster. It is always showing _0_ No matter how many I win!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ok
Thank you for letting me know. Before I can get the moderators to report as an issue, the studio will need you to try the troubleshooting first, can you let me know if it works please
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I play on a desktop.
Hi magicdiet,
Can you start by telling me which device you play on. Do you play through a browser or a mobile type device? Then I can get you the troubleshooting.
Thank you
Yes I STILL need help. Thank You.
Good evening and thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Are you still needing help?