Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi i was on level 800+ and my level has reset to one, I can't remember my email I signed up but my username was bronwyntk.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Bronwyn- Sorry for the delay, I see an account linked to the same email used for King Care but this only shows level 200. Sadly I cannot look up accounts with just the username, but if you are happy to create a new account with a different email address I can then add the levels to this account
Let us know :-)
@Thanks Chicken Slayer for passing on!
Okay thank you
No Worries, I will pass this over to the moderating team. If they don't see it today, I know they have a national holiday tomorrow, but will see it on Wednesday
Yes please
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry for the delay in a response. Are you still needing help?