Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost my levels on soda crush saga, I was on 510 and now it is on one. Can you get me back to level 510 ? Thank you
..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What exactly is it doing, or not doing. Does it ask you to connect or not show the connection icon at all?
Yes I still have issues trying to connect to the kingdom on candy crush kingdom
Good evening,
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?