Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
this isn’t the first time the daily booster has started over for o reason and I play all 3 CCgames everyday but this is the only one I have trouble with. Please restore me back to 167 please this is frustrating. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I thought you probably would be but I just checked in case. Glad you are past and sorry again for the delay
I'm WAY past that stage and the time these questions were posted. Thnx anywayz
No
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you haven't yet had a reply.
Are you still needing help?