Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost my progress was at level 985 and now back at level 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Chicken Slayer
@Jlpeters92- Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Thank you very much!
No problem, I will hand you over to one of the team who can look into your account
I wasn’t and I hit login to Facebook and lost all my progress. I’m logged on now to my Facebook tho!
Thanks for getting back to me. I am sure one way or the other we will get you back on track
Firstly, were you previously connected by the Kingdom or Facebook?
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-facebook
If neither of those, don't worry, but I would advise in future you do one of them as it makes it easier to keep track. I would need to pass you over to one of the King care moderators though as they can access your account
Yes! Still have not been reset to the level I was at
Good evening,
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?