Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can’t get even close to getting the bears on this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed 2008, and had eliminated 15/20 bears with one move to go. Had to use five striped hammers to complete. Aside from that, few boosters. Without boosters, this *is* an impossible level.
Prior to "passing," I tried five times in different ways... really tough. If the licorice did not regenerate, it might be fair in 30 moves. <-- note to the designers.
I agree, this level is impossible with 30 moves
Even if you have all the boosters, they are not useful at all because you can not bring them to the second level.
For me the big mistake for this level is the fact that there is too many colors so it's impossible to create a booster and also there is too many liquorice.
Well, it's impossible to move to the next level
The only way I could see ever passing this level is with a ton of boosters. I've spent money before on this game, but this might be the level that gets me to quit. Awful level.
Same boat as you, most I can get on the second screen is 2 bears... seems impossible