Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Please fix level 1993. Still can not remove the last half bear tile in bottom right. This has been going on for weeks King
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's amazing that when you try to contact king they send you to this message board of other players with the same issues as if we should figure it out on our own. I'm demanding every penny I've ever spent on gold bars and add ons in a refund from king. I think we all need to demand a refund. These thieves shouldn't be allowed to do this and then not ever have a chance to contact a customer service rep. Disgraceful
I've the same problem. I've spent more then 20 breaker and booster, all i have got is the game crashed.
I got kicked out of the level whenever I tried to remove the partial bear. I finally went online on my computer to pass the level. Still nonfunctional on my phone.
I beat this even though it took me quite a few tries. I finally knocked out that bear first and then I won.
As of 10 minutes ago, it is still nonfunctional.