Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just got a new phone and when I tried to play Candy Crush Soda, all my progress is gone. I never save progress with FB like, I did with original Candy Crush. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I saw you weren't connected to Facebook, were you connected to the Kingdom? Its always a good idea to connect to one as it makes progress saving easier, but if you want your original progress restored, come back and let me know and I will pass it on to the team
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account
Good evening and thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry you have not yet had a response.
Are you still needing help?