I have lost my in game boosters. TWICE! Three customer service inquiries later, still no response.

MommyMoose
MommyMoose Posts: 2 Newbie

I have worked VERY hard earning my in game boosters and the first time I contacted support, I had earned almost 300 hours worth of boosters and was reduced to less than 10 hours. I sent TWO customer service messages with the same automated response for each. I was upset but continued playing, as I wanted to continue earning life hours and boosters. For about a week, I got myself back to almost 100 hours of in game boosters which last night, were reduced down to just 2 hours!! I'm NOT happy that I haven't received an actual response from anyone yet AND there doesn't seem to be a rhyme nor reason to have lost my earnings. Please, please, please help!! 

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi MommyMoose,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi MommyMoose,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Joey_Lumb
    Joey_Lumb Posts: 3 Newbie

After my last update in December all my Quests and puzzle pieces disappeared. Also, im on level 961 and every time I pass a level with hours of rewards, I don't get them anymore. Plus I don't get rewards for moving on to the next level after 1 try. I emailed King and Candy Crush Soda's customer care and all they did was email me a link to write my issue to other fans and wait for them to respond. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET EVERYTHING BACK? All I am doing is spending money for me to get bars and fish for help. Where have all my accomplishments gone to and why hasn't anyone reached out to explain or help me? This is my ultimate favorite game, but the customer service SUCKS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?