Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I transferred over to a new phone. Now i have lost all my levels on candy crush soda. I was logged into Facebook with it but can not recover anything. I was on level 700 and something. Is there any way I can get them back?? Please help! Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christy,
Thank you for posting on King care.
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still having issues with the game?