Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can't play past 705 on cc soda says download levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just update and am getting the same issue I was at like level 1400 or so and now at 705 I am connected I have update and all that have you found an answer? this is upsetting.
Is this issue going to be resolved? I have the most updated version of CCA soda saga, I've restarted my phone and have replayed level 705 and beat it again and it says I have to go online to download new levels. I've seen several people ask this question and haven't seen a resolution to this problem posted yet! Please help!
No I guess king care isnt going to help and make us figure it out on our own