When are you going to do something about CCSS W10 app freezing at startup? It has been like this for years now and don't answer with BS about reinstalling and about if I have memory enough (yes, I have memory enough). This is really frustrating. I've had to frequently reinstall the app and I'm getting really tired of this. You're startup sequence for CCSS is abviuosly flawed and has been so for a long time. It's still playable via the web version but I prefer the app version, having more boosters. The problem persists on installments on any computer so it is nothing special for my computer. Isn't it time to reprogram this part of the app? I'm on level 655 so have some motivation to continue using this game, but if things don't get better I will give it a pass. Don't you care about the W10 app version?